Friday, June 05, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Since I haven't gone to bed yet I declare that it is still Thursday. So there :)

-For Mr HVAC finally being finished up today/yesterday (hip hip horray!)
-For a better night-Sun at the end was pretty crazy-I forgot to call in PACU (ooops!!!!!!!!!!) when I called in OR and I had a death at 6:30. Tonight has been busy (21 admissions!) but not horrible. I'll take it! I left work almost crying Sat and Sun so hopefully today I won't!
-For my sweet hubby :)
-For the cutest kids ever!
-For a great hospital to work at.

Um, for sleep-bring it on! I'm signed up to go to an appreciation breakfast for the meditech group-it's from 8:30-9:30. I don't know if I'll still be alive by then, I guess I'll see.

I wish I could tell you cute things about the kids but in reality I only saw them for supper last night. So I guess Denee is the expert on them this week!

No comments: