Sunday, July 25, 2010

Almost gone!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait for vacation! We are all super excited to be heading out soon for Chicago (well to Dayton, OH and then Chicago). This trip that we've been planing, thinking and dreaming forever is almost here and I'm sure in a blink of an eye it will be gone.

And I'm TIRED. I've worked 4 12 hour shifts in 5 days. But I'm almost done and soon I'll be off for a week! Sweet!

We've been cleaning and packing this weekend but took some time off Sat am to go swimming and had a blast. The kids are doing so well in the water. I really want to get Robert into swimming lessons soon. I think he can skip the introduction to the water part and go into the begining swimming stuff. I'll look into it when we get back. With a life jacket on he swims all over the pool (mostly kicking some hands), jumps off into the water and keeps his mouth shut and generally has a good time. Mary is starting to be able to kick around some-learning how to keep her mouth shut and head up is going to take a while and she holds hands when she jumps in. She had a ball!

No comments: