Thursday, September 21, 2006

Robert's life

Wow a whole week!
I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. Oops! I've been really tired lately, first with a cold and then with some very long evenings at work (getting off at 12-1 am getting to bed around 1-2 am) coupled with a baby that gets up at 7:30 for the day. Today he slept on and off until 8:30 (he gets up at 5 to eat) and I got to bed at 10 so I feel better. Mom came Tuesday evening and left this morning and it was nice to have her. I think she got her "munchkin fix", feeding cereal, giving baths etc. We had lunch Wed at Sunnyside to celebrate Grandpa's 92nd b-day. Robert insisted on eating and ate 1/2 a banana! Yikes. He doesn't usually eat lunch. He's definitely getting more and more social, loves to see himself in the miror, will play happily on the floor for 30 min or so by himself and for longer if I sit next to him and read. I'll have to post some pics soon.

No comments: