Thursday, September 28, 2006

Houston, we have takeoff!

A Crawler's Life!
I think that life as I know it is going to change. Robert took off comando crawling yesterday afteroon (started backwards and today is working on forwards) and hasn't stopped since. He crawls in the crib, off the changing mat, across the bathroom floor before his bath, out of the bouncy seat, accross the kitchen.... he is so proud of himself. Guess who is now limited to the floor or crib! I made strawberry/blueberry freezer jam yesterday and had him sitting on the floor playing with a mixing bowl and a spoon (liked the spoon but didn't care much for the bowl), the next think I knew he was all the way across the kitchen and I realized he must have crawled backwards and couldn't get back. After that I started watching him more closely and sure enough he's moving. YIKES! At least all this work has made him super tired and he's sleeping 8:30-8:30 (waking up once to eat around 5) and back down for a 2 hour nap at 10:30!

No comments: