Monday, August 07, 2006

Robert's life

Unexpected Weekend Off
Somehow I ended up with a weekend off (scheduled to work). It was my turn off on Sat and I found out Friday that Wes' friend Aaron was going to be in town and his church was doing their anual hymn sing (which I missed last year because I was working) so I put myself on the wish list for Sunday :) Sunday I ended up being off (not on call) so we went hiking with Robert and Snoopy. I know we haven't been since I was pregnant so it's been a long time since I've been hiking. Luckily I now have an Ergo and although tough it went fine. Robert fell asleep on the way down and we were able to use the sleeping hood. It was so much fun. And of course Robert loved the hymn sing and even tried to sing along. I saw "Here I am Lord" and wondered about requesting it but wasn't sure if people knew it (we were at a Methodist church) and someone else requested it. It was awesome.
www.ergocarriers.com

No comments: