Friday, August 25, 2006

Busy Times

Robert's life
It's been a busy couple of days with "Grammy" and "Gramps" Reinhold here. Dad has been working on our upstairs (yeah!) and mom has been helping with Robert etc. It's been cute to watch them with Robert, they can't believe how much he has changed. He's really interacting! They're headed to Montreat and we're headed camping! Thursday Robert had shots and a checkup: 16 lb, 10 oz, 28 inches and doing perfect. I'm aching to see him right now, I had PALS (pediatric advanced life support) class today in Fishersville and left at 6:45. Mom and dad had him for a while and then took him to my SIL's mom's house and then my SIL picked him up and still has him. They're going camping with us and are bringing him to us. I fed him at 6 am and haven't seen him since :( I want my baby!

Here's another picture.

No comments: