Tuesday, April 06, 2010

5 am and 2 1/2 hours to go!

Oh my goodness I am soooooooo tired. I've been wondering recently if it wouldn't be easier to go back to work full time and have the kids in daycare full time to avoid the 25-26 hour days I do when I work night shift. Lets see. Today I:
-got them up/fed/dressed/changed
-went to the gym and ran 4.25 miles
-home for lunch
-Mary down for a nap. Robert was kinda sleepy so we hung out on the couch for 30 min and then he got ansy so we went outside where I transplanted probably over a 100 bulbs from the field to our flower beds. Finishing in about the time Mary woke up
-gave them a bath
-put supper in the oven
-lost my keys (where the heck are they-and of course the kids were already buckled in the car when I realized that!) found Wesley's keys
-rounded up a quick snack for the kids-didn't do too well with that but they ate supper well!
-took the kids to "school" to drop off their pillows/blankets/clothes/shot reccords/pull ups...............
-I was going to take them to Lowes to look at garden stuff but we went to walmart instead because I ran out of sunscreen today! Bought an insane amount of junk (no food unless you count small crispy chocolate bunnies...mmmm 3 for 50 cents!)
-finished up supper - delish- pork loin with maple syrup/mustard served with sweet potatoes (reg potato for Wesley). The kids ate and ate and ate and ate...
-ate
-went to work where I have placed admissions and started IV's (lather, rinse, repeat)

Today is their first day at kidzone and I really hope it goes well. But honestly I plan on being asleep until I have to go back to work. I'm scheduled to work 3-7 on peds. Yawn. And the house needs serious help but oh well!

No comments: