1) The best investment you ever made:
-college I guess but also when we made the walls thicker/heavier insulated in the house we built
2) If you could’ve written any book, directed any movie, and composed any song, which three would you pick:
Book: Little Women
Movie: Princess Bride
Song: no idea 3) Weirdest quirk:
I really hate to call people on the phone. I'm much better about it than I was (since that is the hugest part of my job) but still...
4) One wish immediately granted:
The upstairs cleared out and finished
5) Most expensive hobby:
it was scrapbooking/staming. I hate to think how much $ I have tied up in that I don't do now. Now probably raising kids, lol. They are expensive!
6) An inexhaustible gift-card at which store:
7) In another lifetime, you’d be:
a colonial person, preferably a midwife. Complete with hoopskirts. I've always wanted to wear a hoopskirt.