Monday, November 16, 2009

Not me Monday

I did certainly not ignore yesterday that while we were standing in line at Arby's Robert dumped his cup of goldfish, then put them all back in and then proceed to eat a few more and share a few with his sister. Nope, not me

I did not sit enjoying my roast beef gyro and watch Robert wiggle all over the bench seat of the table pretending to take a nap instead of eating his food. Nope, not me

And I certainly didn't then sit next to him and call him a baby bird and get him to eat worm bites of sandwich and then cricket french fries until I knew he had enough food in him not to be a complete meltdown later. Nope, not me!

And I certainly did not sit in my office last night in the last hour at work and put a few minutes into working on my portfolio instead of dragging myself around the hospital again to round-even though I had only made one full set of rounds. Nope, not me!

And I certainly did not tear an old lady's skin while taking off a tourniquet-TWICE. Nope, not me. Because between that and getting supplies and filling out the incident form and the skin care form it took a full 1/2 hour just to draw a lab. Hence why I only had an hour left to round.... nope not me

No comments: