Friday, June 25, 2010

where to start...

It's been a little crazy around here and then everytime I think I'll blog I can't figure out what to say and it seems too overwhelming. It's still overwhelming, so I'll just sum it up

-the hospital move went well. And the last 2 nights have gone well too. We're still learning our way around but over all it's been really great.
-Daisy's doing fairly well. She is still coughing so I took her to the vet and he started her on antibiotics and now she's puking after the antibiotics. Sigh. Need to sort that out tomorrow. Pee accidents have been a little better.
-The kids are in VBS this week and LOVE it! Love it, love it, love it. And daycare has been working on Robert's fear of the vaccuum and he is so much better :)
-Mary is pretty much potty trained and wears panties all day, even at school and even at VBS :) :) :)
-had a good visit with mom and dad over Father's day. Did not enjoy the stomach bug that Mary gave me and then Robert got. But we're all better now!
-did I mention the kids LOVE VBS???
-we were going to go camping this weekend but it looks too hot so we'll just do some day stuff instead

No comments: