Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Crazy Kidlets!

We've had a busy week so far! We had supper Monday at Grandma R's-it was a lot of fun, she brought out the dominoes and both kids had a ton of fun with them. Mary is really good at hitting the end domino to knock down the whole row-better than Robert even. And is somewhat better at eating with a spoon too, lol. They both looked like mashed potato kids til supper was over. I think grandma has just started making mashed potatoes any time we come. Although I think the appeal of mashed potatoes is wearing off on Robert somehow. Tuesday it snowed a little and after work I made biscuits and sausage gravy. I meant to save 1/2 the sausage for pizza tonight but I forgot. Oops. Today it was icy and so we stayed home until after 9 and then I took the kids to the babysitter and then hit the gym and came home and worked from home on some IV therapy procedures that I have been putting off for a long time. They are done-yeah! In between times I did laundry. Sigh. After supper tonight Wesley drove to town to trade my car for his mom's-she was having trouble seeing so went to the ER where they did an MRI and her sinuses are still really bad-and they gave her a percocet so she couldn't drive. We'll carpool in the morning and then I'll drive home seperately. The origional plan was for us to both drive in and Wesley to drive her car back but I really didn't see the need to drag 2 kids to town and back...

No comments: